Jenny Reynolds, msw, lcsw, cmc
Replace Worry and Stress with
Caring Attention and Peace of Mind
denver elder care to support your loved one without jeopardizing your sanity or your career!
Many busy professionals are concerned that there is too much demand on their time for them to give their elder loved ones the care they need without something falling through the cracks.
That is why I am here to help.
Whether you are out of state with loved ones that you can’t visit enough or have a highly demanding career or are raising children, things can get in the way and make it hard to give the care that your loved ones deserve.
You may be worried about:
· Is mom taking the right pills?
· How is dad going to get to his doctor’s appointments?
· Was that recent memory lapse dementia or normal aging?
· Are the nursing staff and other caregivers giving my loved one the appropriate care?
· Is something falling through the cracks with multiple doctors and multiple prescriptions?
· Who will be there if not me during a hospital visit or other emergency?
You don’t have to answer these questions on your own. As a geriatric case manager, my role is to assess for any unmet needs or gaps in care, advocate for the health care and safety of your loved one, and provide appropriate mental health support.
What does that mean exactly?
I help you make the tough decisions regarding care for your loved one, avoid unnecessary strain and expense by overinvesting in support staff for your loved one, free up time for your kids and other family members, and save your peace of mind.
Your role is to be a loving family member, not a full time nurse or social worker.
Some of the specific ways that I help your family are:
· I will accompany your loved one on doctor visits to make sure all goes smoothly.
· I will help you review living facility options and decide what is right for you.
· I will consult with you about memory and dementia issues so that you know how to best support your loved one.
· I will provide mental health support and enriching outings for your loved one.
· I will assess your loved one for warning signs you might miss indicating medical or mental decline.
If it seems like you need these or similar services, I encourage you to check out my Services Page or learn more about me on my “About Me” page. I look forward to supporting you and your family.
1776 S. Jackson Street, Suite 700
Denver, CO 80210
"To care for those who once cared for us is one of the highest honors."
- tia walker
Please complete this form with your name, email, and why you are reaching out to me, and I will send you my Inquiry Form to filled out by you. Once I receive the completed Inquiry Form, then we will set up an initial complimentary 25 minute phone appointment to chat about your needs.